Life Enrichment Assistant
StoryPoint Grove City
The Life Enrichment Assistant assists in planning and performing life enrichment activities that are beneficial and complimentary to the social welfare and interests of the residents of a senior living memory care community.
Required Experience for Life Enrichment Assistant:
- Compassionate towards the senior population.
- One to three years related experience and/or training preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends and holiday hours.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration of team.
- Proficient in general computer skills.
Primary Responsibilities for Life Enrichment Assistant:
- The Life Enrichment Assistant actively supports our culture – our pillars and 1440.
- Assist the Life Enrichment Coordinator/Director with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the activities department.
- Assist with planning and perform regularly scheduled activities and/or life skills activities.
- Assist in maintaining an acceptable level of inventory to perform all activities.
- Completion of all tasks and functions maintaining a high level of resident safety.
- Coordinate the posting of all activities.
- Maintain all areas for activities within the community in a safe and neat manner.
- Accompany residents on outings as assigned by Life Enrichment Coordinator/Director.
- May be required to assist residents getting on and off the bus, utilizing the appropriate and safest mode for assistance. This may include using a lift, ambulation and or physical transfer.
- Present professional appearance/dress.
- The Life Enrichment Assistant maintains a positive attitude which supports team performance and productivity