Receptionist (Part-Time, Weekends)
The Receptionist will provide efficient and courteous service to all residents and public.
***This position is Part-Time and requires weekend availabilty.***
Required Experience for Receptionist:
- High School diploma; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Primary Responsibilities for Receptionist:
- Answer all telephone calls and properly transfer calls to the appropriate department.
- Daily resident check-in.
- Answering routine telephone inquiries.
- Greet all residents and guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide ridiculous customer service to our senior residents!
- Distribute applications to prospective employees.
- Refer all prospective residents and families to the Leasing Team.
- Sort and deliver all mail, internal messages and packages to residents and staff.
- Knowledge of resident apartments, in-house facilities and local information.
- Reserve the private dining area for residents and guests.
- Collect work orders and information for the maintenance director.
- Know emergency call system and emergency procedure (fire, medical, and police).
- Perform all accountabilities in a timely and efficient manner following company policies and procedure.
- Work independently in a professional atmosphere.
- Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all situations or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her attention so prompt action can be taken.
- Assist with accounting duties as assigned by Property Administrator.
- Dress in a professional manner and wear name tag.
- Maintain a positive attitude which supports team performance and productivity.
General Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.