As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for providing PPE and other materials to CSIG Senior Retirement Communities, Offices and other Entities. You will be working autonomously performing procurement of supplies, inventory, packing, shipping requested supplies, communicating with internal /external partners, customers, vendors and vetting prospective new vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, must have High School Diploma, GED, or some college credits from a technical school; or one or more years of related experiences and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in MS office and preferably SmartSheet (Tracking Management Systems)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Leadership, Inventory, Purchasing, Receiving and Shipping
- Ability to complete specific projects including general knowledge
- Ability to follow project platform on orders, fulfillment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Not required but prefer interest in obtaining machine operating license (i.e., forklift).
- Be a Supply Chain Professional, by managing warehouse and vendors to fulfill the needs of our communities, offices, and other entities.
- Ability to determine demand schedule and manage people and resources to optimize production/distribution.
- Inventory – verification, procurement management, and distribution management.
- Microsoft 365.
- Use Outlook to construct and send emails, manage group contacts, and respond to questions/inquiries that are emailed.
- Use SmartSheet to maintain information and expand on processes as needed.
- Organized in floor layout and assignment planning.
- Provide 1440 Customer Service – creating the absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction, every minute of every day.
- Building and maintaining relationships with leaders and vendors.
- Investigating new vendors and analysis optimalization for cost savings.
- Completes all assigned daily tasks in a timely and efficient manner. Tasks include:
- Receiving shipments and managing warehouse material layout
- Fulfilling orders and shipping in timely manner
- Coordinate FedEx shipping from the warehouse
- Delivering supplies with company vehicle, in person to local partners or communities when needed
- Communicate to internal and external customers
- Provide and receive feedback on each property’s usage of the Community Trackers
- Receive feedback from communities about quality of shipments
- Update Tracking Management Systems
- Safely operates various types of tools and material. Ensure equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly.
- Maintain building upkeep and cleanliness, work areas, scheduled cleanings, equipment repairs and vehicles. Identifies and reports broken equipment or uncertain conditions.
- Maintains a positive customer service attitude in interactions with staff and property residents.
- All employees wear standard PPE.
General Working Conditions:
This position entails standing for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to communicate effectively with others, sit, stand, walk and use hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other equipment and objects. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to review detailed documents and read computer screens. The employee will lift and/or move up to and over 60 pounds. The work environment requires appropriate interaction with others. The noise level in the work environment is moderate Travel to different locations is required.